I got nominated again for Leibster Award! This time, by Natasja of Kao-ani.com. You probably know Kao-ani.com since it’s been around the net for a really long time. And I’ve been visiting that site for a really long time too! XD
Anyway, since I already did this last year, I thought I would just answer the questions Natasja left:
- What made you want to start blogging?
To be honest, I didn’t have a grand reason when I started blogging. I started blogging to kill boredom. I was a bored college student who was already keeping journals since grade school. I thought, why not make a Diaryland account? Yes, I started at Diaryland. Don’t judge! XD And eventually, I had one at Livejorunal too, like every cool kid does back in the day.
- What is your biggest dream?
To open a gay bar someday. Like, seriously.
- If money were no object, what would you do all day?
I’ll probably pursue learning music, art and other stuff.
- What is your favorite country or place to visit and why?
I have none yet, but I wanted to visit Europe someday~ :3
- Oops, youre stranded on an island (with plenty of water & food). What three things would you want with you?
I actually don’t know. I’m not exactly a nature type of person, so… Probably a book to kill boredom, a lighter because I suck at making fire manually, and some kind of a smoke signal tool for when I wanted to go back. 😛
- Name a movie and/or book that you recently watched/read and can highly recommend.
A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin. You gotta read this series, if you haven’t done so by now.
- What do you collect?
Lots! Skulls, stamps (physical and cyberstamps), signature tags, pixel adoptions and such.
- What do you do to get zen?
I go to a quiet place – like a coffee shop or a restaurant and stay there. Sometimes, I just stay in my room and stare in to the ceiling for hours.
- What is the wisest thing someone ever told you?
“Do or do not, there is no try.” -Yoda.
It applies to many situations. Like one time, I interpreted is as, “just do it.” And at times, I thought it as “Don’t do things halfhearted.”
- What song do you like to sing out loud?
Evanescence – Whisper. I really love singing this song out loud.
- If you could learn something super fast (Matrix-style), what skill would you pick?
Probably learning how to play Cello. It’s always been a dream. 😀
That’s about it!
Thank you again to Natasja for nominating me~