Hi, I’m generally known as Euri and sometimes, Shi. And this website is where I shit rainbows.
On a daily normal life, I do point and click photography as a hobby. Sometimes, I’m also a poet, a short-stories writer, and an accidental designer. I work for super cool company as a Software Engineer in the morning. At night, I read manga, watch anime and play games like normal people do. But unlike other normal people, I have this fondness for collecting stuff with skulls and skeletons in them on which my mom finds weird. I also love drinking tea and eating chips. Other things I love are roses, black, red, blue and brown. And I hate sports, sunlight, summer and hot weather.
I got known around the Internet for a few things, I am –
- A super old blogger. I started blogging around 2003. I used to own tons of blog and so that makes me some super random blogger.
- That ninja admin from Kawaii Heavens. I used be a staff (and later, admin) of a now dead anime community and an eroge-based scanlation group called Kawaii Heavens, during the pre-historic era of scanlations. Some time in the middle ages of it, we expanded to another group that mainly focuses of shoujo called Eien no Shoujo, but it didn’t last long. Approximately a year after, everyone went rogue and thus we disappeared in the face of the Internet.
- That game blogger who only blogs about shitty games. I’m a staff/contributor to the geek website/blog GameOPS.net, the first gaming website that was started by close friends. I also contribute to other geek blogs such as Android Pinas, but they are now all dead.
It wasn’t widely known, but I was also –
- A long forgotten fan fiction writer. I used to write fan fictions in FanFiction.net and FictionPress.com, though it only ran for a few years.
- An IRC lurker. Being a teen in the early years of the Internet, everyone’s bound to lurk in the IRC.
- A 4chan raised troll. I love 4chan and lurk there a lot. Not so much now, but 4chan is the shit.
- A crazy roleplayer. I roleplay a lot, in my teens. My greatest achievement as a roleplayer was when I got up to the rank of being a Kazekage in a now closed Naruto forums.